Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Best Villains of 2012

The number one best villian of 2012 for me is definitely the DARKLING from Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo.
I would have to also agree that The Alchemist from Poison Princess was very creepy. The first chapter which includes him is what drew me to the book.
Commander Chase from CJ Redwine's Defiance is definitely a front runner. He was just pure evil and I despised him from the very beginning.

Lord Valentine is another creepy vampire villain in Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London. 

And how about ALL THE ZOMBIES in Siege by Rhiannon Frater!! Every time one of the characters got bitten or killed it made me just want to kill ALL ZOMBIES!!!

The Mazikans of Sanctum. This creepy world is just made even creepier by these awful people!!
Any of the vampire/monsters from The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa!!



2 comments:

  1. I read Sanctum by Sarah Fine and you are so right! They were very creepy. Wasn't the world building outstanding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the start of Poison Princess and the use of the Alchemist. I think when the book slowed down, that was what kept me reading! New Follower!

    ReplyDelete