Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday: Revelations (J.A. Souders)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at
and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



Revelations (The Elysium Chronicles, #2)Hardcover, 320 pages
Expected publication: November 5th 2013 by Tor Teen

J.A. Souders (Author)



The follow-up to J. A. Souders’s riveting SF psychological thriller for teens, Renegade
Six weeks ago, Evelyn Winters was locked away in Elysium, a city hidden miles beneath the sea, brainwashed into submission. With the help of Gavin, she fought free of her captors and the fog in her own mind. He took her back with him to the Surface, a world she's never known. Now she will begin a new life.

But her past is closer than she thinks...




I absolutely loved the first in this series, Renegade. There was something so different about this story and so new. I just fell in love with it! So of course when thinking of what I wanted for my Waiting on Wednesday post...this book immediately came to mind!!! If you haven't read Renegade PLEASE do! It is unlike anything you will ever read! A totally new, different type of Dystopian!! 

Here is my review for the first book if you want to check it out!!


4 comments:

  1. Looks interesting may have to check it out!
    Here is my wow
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-heart-fortune.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked the first one! It was so different from anything I have ever read! :)

      Delete
  2. Looks good! I haven't read the first one so I have to check it out! Great pick!

    My WoW

    Ally @ Book Fixation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked the first one! It was so different from anything I have ever read! :)--Let me know what you think :)

      Delete