Sunday, April 6, 2014

Super Six Sunday: Super Six Authors That I Recommend To Everyone

SuperSixSunday

Super Six Sunday is an original bookish meme hosted at Bewitched Bookworms and inspired by “Top Ten Tuesday” from The Broke and The Bookish

Super Six Authors That I Recommend to Everyone

I have so many favorite authors that I love to recommend. I had a hard time narrowing mine down to Six but here they are!!

1. J. R. Ward 
J.R. Ward is one of my all-time favorite authors and I am completely obsessed with The Black Dagger Brotherhood series that she writes. 

J.R. Ward


2. Victoria Scott
Fire & Flood introduced me to Victoria Scott and I am now totally obsessed with her writing!! Especially if you are a fan of YA then you will love her!!

Victoria Scott

3. Nora Roberts
I mean I literally read EVERYTHING she writes...I have never read anything that was not incredible from this woman. 

Nora Roberts

4. Robin LaFevers
I have never been one for historical fiction but after reading Grave Mercy I became a HUGE fan and Robin LaFevers writing style is just remarkable. Love her!

Photo of Robin

5. Wendy Higgins
I absolutely love the emotion that Wendy puts in her writing. Her Sweet series is one of my most favorite ever and I will read anything and everything that she puts out!

Wendy Higgins

6. Sarah J Maas
The Throne of Glass series is by far one of my most favorite fantasy series ever. I love how incredible and strong the main character is. I will definitely read anything and everything Sarah writes!!!

Sarah J. Maas



3 comments:

  1. I totally love JR Ward, although I am a few books behind in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. I need to catch up!

    Great list of authors! Thanks for posting.

    Heather @ Bewitched Bookworms

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love JR Ward, although I am a few books behind in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. I need to catch up!

    Great list of authors! Thanks for posting.

    Heather @ Bewitched Bookworms

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I'm glad JR Ward made your list. I love BDB and I really need to read some of her other stuff.
    Great list

    ReplyDelete