Monday, December 22, 2014

Top 10 Books I've Read in 2014!!!!


I am so excited to be joining Two Chicks On Books blog hop that is taking a look at "Top 10 of 2014" books, covers, and debuts!!! Below are my choices for 2014 (in no particular order)!!! 

It was so hard to pick just ten from 2014 because this year was an amazing year for new book releases!!! 

Best Books I've Read in 2014


Defy (Sara B Larson)
Defy (Defy, #1)


Lailah (Nikki Kelly)
Lailah (The Styclar Saga, #1)



Black Ice (Becca Fitzpatrick)
Black Ice


The Taking (Kimberly Derting)
The Taking (The Taking, #1)


Dorothy Must Die (Danielle Paige)
Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die, #1)


Fire & Flood
Fire & Flood (Fire & Flood, #1)


Compulsion (Martina Boone)
Compulsion


Sweet Reckoning (Wendy Higgins)
Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy, #3)


The Shadow Prince (Bree Despain)
The Shadow Prince (Into the Dark, #1)


Sea of Shadows (Kelley Armstrong)
Sea of Shadows (Age of Legends, #1)



2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen very many positive things about Black Ice or Lailah, so I am glad you liked it! I think Dorothy must die looks like an intriguing book, as does Compulsion. I have actually received that one for review! I also really want to read Sweet reckoning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Fire & Flood. I can't wait to finally read The Taking and I just got Compulsion for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete